Wimbledon Day Nursery is a private day nursery for children from 3 months to 5 years with excellent facilities and a team of dedicated professionals. We offer the opportunity for you to create a fun and positive learning environment for all children in your care. Your development as a practitioner will be our focus and we will help you to be the best you can be.
We’re always looking for motivated and enthusiastic staff members who are dedicated to providing excellent learning opportunities for the children in our care
- Liaise with parents and other staff members
- Plan and implement the daily routine in the room
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Be aware of nursery standards and policies and make sure they are met
- Be key worker for up to 8 children and take responsibility for their records, learning and general care.
- Be confident in your profession
The key day-to-day tasks include:
- Plan and prepare daily activities meeting the curriculum planning according to EYFS
- To take observations on your key children ensuring confidentiality
- Changing nappies or toileting, tidying room and cleaning equipment
- To ensure all children are happy and well cared for and their individual needs are being met.
Key attributes include:
- A positive and dedicated attitude and a real passion for childcare and development
- Being able to provide and sustain a caring environment
- Being able to work a 40 hour week
- Have a minimum NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent in Childcare and Early Years Education
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Previous 1-2 years experience in nursery setting
If you think Wimbledon Day Nursery is the company for you please click below to download our application form. Please email the completed document to email@example.com